Google Apps Login allows users to login to your website through Google to securely authenticate their account.
Google Apps Login uses the latest secure OAuth2 authentication recommended by Google, including 2-factor Auth if enabled for your Google Workspace (formerly known as Google Apps and G Suite) accounts.
Google Apps Login is trusted by thousands of organizations from schools to large public companies. Google Apps Login for WordPress is the most popular enterprise grade plugin enabling login and user management based on your Google Workspace domain.
- Allow single sign-on through your organization’s Workspace domain
- Automatically configured through Managed Workspace
- Adds your website to the Google App launcher
- Uses OAuth2, recommended by Google
- Optional manual (re)configuration with Cloud Console
Google Apps Login is supported on all NonprofitPress plans.
One-click login will work for the following domains and user accounts:
- Google Workspace Starter
- Google Workspace Business Standard
- Google Workspace Business Plus
- Google Workspace Enterprise
- Google Workspace for Nonprofits
- Google Workspace for Government
- Google Classroom (Google Workspace for Education)
- Personal gmail.com and googlemail.com emails