Our January update includes (almost exactly) 2023 patches, improvements, and new features across our built-in and bundled plugins and services.
Updates and Improvements 💯
Donations and eCommerce
GiveWP Funds and Designations by GiveWP
- New: Funds can now be manually sorted by dragging and dropping them in the admin
- Enhancement: Fund column now displays in the new donations list table
GiveWP Recurring Donations by GiveWP
- New: Now supports recurring donations for the Authorize.Net gateway!
- New: Subscriptions admin list table is new and improved like the other list tables!
GiveWP Form Field Manager by GiveWP
- Fix: Section fields do not break manual donations.
- Change: The repeater field uses the new GiveWP validation api introduced in 2.24.0.
Community and Events
The Events Calendar by Tribe Events
- New: Exclusive calendar, grid, and RSVP templates for NonprofitPress users
- Fix – Modifications to custom tables registration to ensure all sites get the new 6.0 table schema, preventing 404 and other related issues. [TEC-4631]
- Fix – Prevent Yoast SEO 19.2 notice due to integration with The Events Calendar [TEC-4662]
- Fix – Prevent fatal when using The Events Calendar with Event Tickets due to Common library not being updated.
Board and Volunteer Management
Board Management and Portal by Wired Impact
- Fix: Google Workspace login no longer requires redirect
- New: Google SSO from the login page – Org supported!
- New: Google Drive folder integration with support for shared drives
Forminator Pro by WPMU DEV x Smashstar Media
- New repeater field for forms – great when asking for guests or other details with unknown quantities
- On NonprofitPress, new and improved integration with Board Management and Volunteer Management for improved interest and skill questionnaires, surveys, and even content submissions
What’s in the Pipeline 👀
For the first time, we’re making our roadmap and development pipeline open to our clients and customers. Until we provide that link, here’s a look at what we have coming soon to your website:
Integrated PDF Generator
for Forminator Pro by WPMU DEV x Smashstar Media
- This will replace the legacy “E2PDF” extension currently used to generate PDFs from Forminator Forms – this extension was limited to 1 page, 1 template, where as the new integration is all included and does not require an additional annual license
- This feature will be available as a closed beta in the next few weeks; If you’d like to try it on your own NonprofitPress site (staging or local), please drop a line to [email protected] or fill out the contact form below
New Form Builder and Core (v3.0) BETA
for GiveWP Donations by GiveWP x Smashstar Media
- GiveWP is once again overhauling their donation management plugin – this time giving us everything we’ve ever asked for with a brand new, Gutenberg block-based donation form builder!
- This feature will be available as a closed beta in the next month as an add-on plugin; If you’d like to try it on your own NonprofitPress site (production, staging, or local), please drop a line to [email protected] or fill out the contact form below
Questions, Comments, Concerns?
Send a message to our support pros or request to try one of our upcoming releases by completing the form below: